Monday, May 23, 2011

The Letters' Black Hole

So today we actually found out definitively that one of our packages to S is in the hands of someone at the orphanage for nearly 2 weeks and yet to be delivered.  That really ticks me off... just the idea of taking a package with presents and communication away from an orphan.  Even more so when it is a family that loves her and has adopted her brother???  Anyways, make me more certain about the fate of the 4 other packages we sent since December 2010 that never "made it".

Fortunately we know people who are going who on a reasonable consistent basis and can get letters through regardless.  Anyways... irks me unbelievably, so I'm venting.

Just about to send letters to S and A.  I need to write letters to Ukraine gma and the orphanage director about Dennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment