Sunday, May 29, 2011

Package to S

We did get to talk to S on Saturday... she 3-way'd in D's Ukraine grandma and then D talked to S' boyfriend.  Tomorrow she leaves for Crimea with the entire rest of the school and then probably gets back just before leaving for us.  I was surprised when she said she was only "so-so" about Crimea... I would have thought it was really nice.  I was also surprised she didn't know what the Crimea was and I had to refer to is as the Black Sea.

She said she would have her phone so we can keep talking to her.  She was VERY excited about coming to America.

So to RANT... S still has not received the package we sent.  The orphanage director still has it.  What kind of person keeps, no steals, from an orphan... a letter with updates about her brother in America and little trinkets for her to enjoy.  I'm pretty pissed... and it's time for me to be writing this months letter to the director... I'll be good but it is awfully hard.

2 comments:

  1. You write letters to the director? You are good!
    I cant believe someone steals from an orphan... how low do you go!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well... there are reasons too. She is Dennis' sister's director too so it is useful. In fact the *only* package S received via regular mail in 6mo was given to her *right* after we sent a letter to the director.

    Though admittedly there is only 1 package we know she holds as it was hand delivered to the director and S has told us she has not gotten it.

    ReplyDelete