Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shipped

Apostille was picked up, early as the VA authentication center seems to always be early so I checked when we arrived instead of waiting.  The boys and I play hooky from school today to tour the capital and get the dossier sent.  They did great.

It should travel with a family and arrive in Ukraine on Tuesday.  Of course unlike pretty much everyone else submitting right now we DON'T want an appointment yet... not sure we are going to pull that one off but it's a problem I don't mind having right now.

2 comments:

  1. It feels weird to say that I hope you don't get an appointment soon :) I'm so glad that you got your Dossier mailed! When are you hoping for an appointment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I'm torn on when I'm hoping for an appointment. October is probably ideal from many perspectives... August from others... September from others.

    You know when you have a bunch of questions for God on what you should do and you know he's working it out but you don't know when or how... that's right where we are :) Just keeping moving forward.

    Right now we are switching gears planning for the girls' arrival.

    ReplyDelete